The Baobab tree, and the many parts of it, have been used for hundreds of years for a whole multitude of things, from food, to medicine, to building materials.
Over the years, as the interest in all things Baobab grew, scientist have done several clinical studies on the various parts of the tree to prove it’s worth.
Below is a list of just some of the many benefits of the various parts of the Baobab tree:
- Prebiotic & Probiotic
- High in fiber
- Increases Calcium absorption
- Low GL
- High in Vitamin C
- Known to help with conditions such as acne, boils, very dry skin, fungal infections. High antioxidant properties which can also help treat eczema and psoriasis.
- Can sooth sunburn, and shaving rash.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F, B1 & B2 and contains Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9.
- Baobab oil can be used as an excellent moisturizer for your skin and hair.
- It absorbs easily into the skin, is non greasy, improves tone and regenerates and renews skin cells.
- Scientifically proven to increase skin elasticity
- Contains Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9
- Rich in vitamins B1, B2, Phosphorous, Iron and Protein
- Roasted can be used as a coffee substitute, ideal for easing caffeine withdrawal symptoms
- Micronised seeds can be used as a raw organic natural face & body scrub
- Good source of energy, protein, and fat. Contains substantial quantities of calcium, potassium, and magnesium
- Organic exfoliant used to remove dead skin cells and promote new cell growth